Strings Music Festival Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not refundable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- No children under six years old will be permitted to attend any evening concerts (excludes Family Concerts).
- Events, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Ticket holder assumes all risks of inclement weather.
- No video recorders, cameras, or audio recording devices are permitted in the venue, and possession of these devices will result in denial of entry.
- All electronic devices, including phones, must be turned off or set to silent mode.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. No smoking is allowed in the venue. Patrons must comply with Steamboat Springs ordinances related to substance consumption. Cigarettes must be extinguished and placed in designated receptacles.
- Strings Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Management reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to fail to comply with the rules of the venue. This includes public intoxication.
- Rescheduled Events: Strings will contact you with the new date and time and provide instructions for admission (in most cases your tickets and seats will be valid for the new date). If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you must contact the Box Office within 72 hours of notification to receive a refund (excluding handling charge). Or you may choose to donate your tickets for a tax deduction.*
- Canceled Events: Strings will refund ticket price (excluding handling charge) on cancelled events or you may choose to donate your tickets for a tax deduction.* If requesting a refund, purchaser is responsible for contacting Strings Box Office within two weeks of canceled event. No refunds after two weeks.
*Please consider donating your unused tickets. If you can’t attend, contact our box office at least 2 hours prior to the show to receive a receipt for your donation. You can even donate tickets to canceled shows, which helps offset the financial cost to Strings in each of these rare occurrences. All gifts are tax deductible within the limits of the law. You’ll be supporting the year-round nonprofit operations of Strings and (for rescheduled concerts) you’ll be enabling other patrons to enjoy the show!