Strings Music Festival Terms and Conditions
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 7/9/20: We remain vigilantly attuned to the COVID-19 pandemic in our community and across the world. We are prepared to continue to adjust our policies, concert schedule, and future plans as needed. We can’t emphasize enough that performances will not proceed as scheduled if there are public health concerns at that time or if gatherings are still suspended within our community.
Highlights of 2020 Updates— see full details below:
+ Refunds/credits for those unable to attend for health reasons.
+ New option for ticket credit valid for one full year.
• Tickets are not refundable (except as noted for Rescheduled and Cancelled Events below). Tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
• No children under six years old will be permitted to attend any evening concerts (excludes Family Concerts).
• Events, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change.
• Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks incidental to the event— whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event— including all risks related to inclement weather.
• No cameras or recording devices are allowed inside the Pavilion. Please silence or turn off your phones and devices.
• No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, or similar devices inside the Pavilion. Smoking may be allowed in designated outdoor areas only. Patrons must comply with Steamboat Springs ordinances related to substance consumption. Cigarettes must be extinguished and placed in designated receptacles.
• Strings Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Management reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to fail to comply with the rules of the venue. This includes public intoxication.
• Rescheduled Events: Strings will contact you with the new date and time and provide instructions for admission (in most cases your tickets and seats will be valid for the new date). If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you must contact the Box Office within 1 calendar week of notification to request either: a) a credit toward future performances (valid for one full year, including the 2021 summer season on-sale date), b) a receipt for donating the value of your tickets,* or c) a refund (excluding handling charges).
• Canceled Events: Strings will automatically credit the ticket price on canceled events (valid for one full year, including the 2021 summer season on-sale date) or you may request a refund or a receipt for donating the value of your tickets.*
• Special Option for Performances through 12/31/20: If you are unable to attend for health reasons, contact us by 12:00 noon Mountain Time on the day of the performance to request either: a) a credit toward future performances (valid for one full year, including the 2021 summer season on-sale date), b) a receipt for donating the value of your tickets,* or c) a refund (excluding handling charges).
• Series subscribers, please note that refund requests for shows that were not cancelled requires us to refund all remaining performances in your subscription.