• All patrons are required to read the Guidelines for their specific event prior to attending:
– Strings Music Festival Events (as of June 15, 2022)
• Tickets are not refundable (except as noted for Rescheduled and Canceled Events below). Tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
• Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
• No children under six years old will be permitted to attend any evening concerts (excludes Family Concerts with age ranges specified in event description).
• Events, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change.
• Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks incidental to the event— whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event— including all risks related to inclement weather.
• By purchasing tickets and attending a performance, all patrons agree to abide by all current event guidelines applicable to our community at that time. This includes staying home if showing any symptoms, mask wearing, social distancing, limitations on gathering with multiple households, and more. In addition to our own guidelines (determined for the safety of artists, patrons, staff, and volunteers), Strings will continue to follow guidelines from government agencies and our public health partners, including Routt County Public Health, the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Those guidelines are subject to change.
• Management reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to fail to comply with the rules of the venue. This includes public intoxication and non-adherence to all COVID-19 and other guidelines and regulations in place on the date of the event.
• No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, or similar devices anywhere on Strings property (including both outdoor and indoor spaces).
• No outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Please drink responsibly. Underage or excessive drinking will not be permitted. All laws regarding alcoholic consumption will be enforced.
• No cameras or recording devices are allowed at our events unless specifically allowed for an individual event. In rare instances when a specific event may allow use of camera phones, flash photography is never allowed at our events. Please silence or turn off your phones and devices.
• Strings Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Strings is access-friendly. All programs, services, and activities are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please let us know if any persons with disabilities will be attending the event at the time of the ticket purchase. Accessible parking is adjacent to the Pavilion and is available until 20 minutes prior to concerts.
• Crowd Notice Consent and Release: At all official festival venues, Strings Music Festival and its vendors may record video and sound for various projects. By entering and by your presence at Strings Music Festival venues, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Strings Music Festival its successors, assigns, and licensees, to capture photographs and/or recordings of you and use said photographs and/or recordings for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever. All such photographs and/or recordings shall be the sole property of Strings Music Festival and you release Strings Music Festival, its successors, assigns, and licensees from any and all liability on account of such usage.
• Rescheduled Events: Strings will contact you with the new date and time and provide instructions for admission (in most cases your tickets and seats will be valid for the new date). If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you must contact the Box Office within the time period designated in the notification to request either: a) a credit toward future performances (valid for one full year from the date of issue), b) a receipt for donating the value of your tickets.* or c) a refund (excluding handling charges).
• Canceled Events: Strings will automatically refund the ticket price on canceled events. To help us in these rare occasions, instead of a refund, please consider requesting a credit (valid for one full year from the date of issue) or a receipt for donating the value of your tickets.*
• Special Option for Performances through 6/19/22: If you are unable to attend for COVID-related health reasons, contact us by 12:00 noon Mountain Time on the day of the performance to request either: a) a credit toward future performances (valid for one full year from the date of issue), b) a receipt for donating the value of your tickets,* or c) a refund (excluding handling charges).
*Please consider donating your unused tickets. If you can’t attend, contact our box office at least 2 hours prior to the show to receive a receipt for your donation. You can even donate tickets to canceled shows, which helps offset the financial cost to Strings in these difficult occurrences. All gifts are tax deductible within the limits of the law. You’ll be supporting the year-round programming and nonprofit operations of Strings and (for rescheduled concerts) you’ll be enabling other patrons to enjoy the show!