Event Guidelines: Events in the Pavilion (effective June 15, 2022)
Strings Music Festival welcomes guests to our upcoming performances. We require your cooperation in creating a safe environment for all guests, performing artists, staff, and volunteers.
All guests must abide by the following requirements:
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, do not attend the event. Please see our ticketing policies regarding refunds.
• Strings will no longer require face coverings to attend events. We ask our guests to respect individuals who choose to wear masks as a precaution.
• Beverage sales have resumed and may be enjoyed in the pavilion. Please drink responsibly. Underage or excessive drinking will not be permitted. All laws regarding alcoholic consumption will be enforced.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into or consumed inside the Pavilion.
• Events may at times be conducted with side doors open for air circulation; please dress appropriately in layers.
• Concerts are presented without intermission, unless otherwise noted.
• No children under six years old will be permitted to attend evening concerts, excluding Family Concerts and Facility Rentals.
• No cameras or recording devices are allowed inside the Pavilion. Please silence or turn off your phones and devices.
• Late seating: Patrons are encouraged to allow ample time to park, arrive in the performance hall and take their seats prior to the published start time. Once the performance has begun, late arriving patrons will be asked to remain outside the Pavilion until a performance break.
• No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, or similar devices anywhere on Strings property (including both outdoor and indoor spaces).
• Public Health Guidelines: By purchasing tickets and attending a performance, all patrons agree to abide by all event guidelines as well as any current public health regulations applicable to our community at that time.
If you are not able to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Strings property. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in adhering to these requirements in order to create a safe environment for everyone.
Thank you on behalf of Strings Music Festival.