The Strings Music Pavilion is an intimate 569 seat music venue in Steamboat Springs, CO. With a unique bow string truss roof design, the stunning architecture allows the audience to enjoy the panoramic views of the Yampa Valley through the retractable glass doors. The Strings Music Pavilion is an exceptional experience for artist and audience alike.
Sound Reinforcement System
- Three (3) full range 3-way Danley main loudspeakers in a LCR configuration (SH60 Center, SH50s Left/Right).
- Six (6) Bag End TA6000S full range 2-way front fill speakers set into the front of the stage.
- Loudspeaker management and DSP controlled by Biamp Systems AudiaFLEX-CM and loudspeaker amplification provided by Lab Gruppen class D amplifiers.
- Subwoofers: Two (2) Danley TH212 Tapped Horn subwoofers.
- Monitors: Eight (8) EAW MicroWedge MW12 full range 2-way floor monitors powered by Lab Gruppen class D amplification.
- The FOH sound/light booth is located 40’ from the front of the stage, center. The FOH Board is a Behringer X32. Monitors may be run by iPad via X32-Mix, or through an Allen & Heath GL3000. 40X8 Horizon splitter snake – 3 way. Monitor station is stage left. 92 db limit in the house.
54’ x 15’ with a thrust to 21’ in the center. The back wall is wood veneer, with a full length black curtain. No scrim.
Board is ETC Element 1024 with 2 17” LCD Monitors. Light trusses suspended from one ton pick points – no grid. Lighting appropriate for venue including:
- 36 ETC Source 4 fixtures – Lamped at 575w (14 – 50deg barrels/22 – 36deg barrels)
- 30 – ETC Source 4 Par – (XWFL Lenses installed)
- 20 – Altman PAR 64 – (WFL 1000W)
- 12 – ADJ P64B LEDPar (7 channel mode, custom diffusion optics installed)
- 2 – Clay Paky Alpha Spots 300
Retractable Da-lite 12’ X 20’ screen, mounted on upstage wall.
- Guitar amp: Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb
- Bass amp: Fender Bassman 250 head with Hartke 410XL cabinet
- 1 – Steinway B Grand Piano
- 1 – Steinway D Concert Grand Piano
- 4 – 4’ X 8’ stage riser platforms, adjustable legs
- Communication through Motorola radios
Additional A/V equipment and backline available for rental through PSI and PRG in Denver.
Wi-Fi in building – no land lines
- Staging area – 12’ X 21’ with full size exterior loading door. Trucks must have ramps.
- Green Room I – 36’ x 18’ with exterior entrance. 2 bathrooms – no shower.
- Green Room II – 9’ X 26’ with additional stage door entrance. Bathroom in hall adjacent to room. No shower.
For more details, contact Smitty Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 970.879.5056 x102.