Keeping you safe …
Pavilion upgrades and safety measures meet or exceed public health regulations:
• Masks are encouraged inside the Pavilion, except when actively drinking.
• Upgraded air filters with maximum filtration efficiency for ventilation system
• Touchless faucets, soap, and paper towel dispensers installed in all restrooms
• Enhanced cleaning procedures before, during, and after all shows
• Updated usher training to comply with all guidelines and help patrons navigate the new temporary event procedures
• All patrons agree to abide by all current event guidelines applicable to our community at that time. This includes staying home if showing any symptoms, mask wearing, social distancing, limitations on gathering with multiple households, and more. In addition to our own guidelines (determined for the safety of artists, patrons, staff, and volunteers), Strings will continue to follow guidelines from government agencies and our public health partners, including Routt County Public Health, the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Those guidelines are subject to change.