Event Guidelines: Limited-Capacity Concerts in the Pavilion (June through August 8, 2021)
Strings Music Festival welcomes guests to our upcoming performances. We request your cooperation in creating a safe environment for all guests, performing artists, and staff.
All guests are asked to abide by the following requirements:
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, do not attend the event. Please see our ticketing policies regarding refunds.
• At this time we expect that masks will be required at any time you leave your table. Patrons may remove masks only while seated at their own table. This requirement applies to the entire Strings property both inside and outside.
• 6-foot social distancing is required at all times. This requirement applies to the entire Strings property both inside and outside.
• Public Health Guidelines: By purchasing tickets and attending a performance, all patrons agree to abide by all current public health guidelines applicable to our community at that time. This includes staying home if showing any symptoms, mask wearing, social distancing, limitations on gathering with multiple households, and more. Please understand that guidelines for events are changing and additional restrictions may be required at the time of the event. Strings Music Festival reserves the right to adjust our policies, concert schedule, and future plans as needed to comply with public health orders.
• Dress warmly (layers recommended and consider a blanket) as side doors of the Pavilion will be partially open for improved airflow as recommended by public health officials.
• No children under six years old will be permitted to attend this performance (or any other evening concerts, excluding Family Concerts and Facility Rentals).
• Entrance and exit will be through designated doors. Staff will direct you.
• Reserved table seating: Seating for small-capacity shows will be at tables for 1-2 people. Only one household per table is allowed. Seats are sold by the table, not by individual seats.
• Beverages and snacks will be available for advance purchase. Please plan ahead: There is no option for day-of-show purchases or refills. Water fountains are closed and refills of your own container are not available. No outside beverages or food permitted in the venue, except if you bring your own water. Please drink responsibly. Underage or excessive drinking will not be permitted. All laws regarding alcoholic consumption will be enforced.
• No cameras or recording devices are allowed inside the Pavilion. Please silence or turn off your phones and devices.
• Late seating: Patrons are encouraged to allow ample time to park, arrive in the performance hall and take their seats prior to the published start time. Once the performance has begun, late arriving patrons will be asked to remain outside the Pavilion until a performance break.
• No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, or similar devices inside the Pavilion. Smoking may be allowed in designated outdoor areas only: Patrons must comply with Steamboat Springs ordinances related to substance consumption. Cigarettes must be extinguished and placed in designated receptacles.
If you are not able to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Strings property. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in adhering to these requirements in order to create a safe environment for everyone.
Thank you on behalf of Strings Music Festival.