Event Guidelines: Limited-Capacity Concerts in the Pavilion (March and April, 2021)
Strings Music Festival welcomes guests to our upcoming performances. We request your cooperation in creating a safe environment for all guests, performing artists, and staff.
All guests are asked to abide by the following requirements:
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, do not attend the event. Please see our ticketing policies regarding refunds.
• Wearing masks is required at all times unless actively eating or drinking. This requirement applies to the entire Strings property both inside and outside.
• 6-foot social distancing is required at all times. This requirement applies to the entire Strings property both inside and outside.
• Public Health Guidelines: By purchasing tickets and attending a performance, all patrons agree to abide by all current public health guidelines applicable to our community at that time. This includes staying home if showing any symptoms, mask wearing, social distancing, limitations on gathering with multiple households, and more.
• Dress warmly and wear layers: Indoor Pavilion concerts will be conducted with side doors partially to fully opened for all shows to improve air circulation, as recommended by health officials. This includes winter/spring shows in virtually any weather.
• Entrance and exit will be through designated doors. Please watch for an email 1-2 days before the performance with details. Staff will manage the exit process. Please be patient and wait to be excused by staff.
• Reserved table seating: Seating for small-capacity shows will be at tables for 1-2 people. Only one household per table is allowed. Seats are sold by the table, not by individual seats.
• Please bring water or plan to purchase bottled water (in advance) if needed. Water fountains are closed and refills of your own container are not available.
• Beverages and snacks will be available for advance purchase. Please plan ahead: There is no option for day-of-show purchases or refills. No outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Please drink responsibly. Underage or excessive drinking will not be permitted. All laws regarding alcoholic consumption will be enforced.
If you are not able to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Strings property. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in adhering to these requirements in order to create a safe environment for everyone.
Thank you on behalf of Strings Music Festival.