Music on the Green – Event Guidelines
Strings Music Festival and the Yampa River Botanic Park welcome all guests to the Music On the Green performance. We request your cooperation in creating a safe environment for all guests, performing artists, and staff.
All guests are asked to abide by the following requirements:
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, do not enter the park.
- Wearing masks is required on the Green space when going to and leaving your assigned seat location. You are strongly encouraged to keep your mask on during the performance, out of respect for your fellow attendees.
- You must stay within your assigned space; these spaces are socially-distanced per State and County health guidelines. Please monitor children; they will not be allowed to run freely through the Green space at any time.
- Please follow the designated entry and exit pathways when walking to and from your assigned space. Do not cut across the Green space.
- In order to facilitate a safe and orderly exit from the Green space, the staff will manage the exit process. Please be patient and wait to be excused by the staff.
If you are not able to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Green space. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in adhering to these attendee requirements. When we all work together, everyone’s safety and listening pleasure will be enhanced.
Thank you on behalf of Strings Music Festival and the Yampa River Botanic Park.