Information for Strings Music Festival Drive-in Concerts
We welcome you to this drive-in concert. We request your cooperation in creating a safe environment for all guests, performing artists, and staff.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
All guests are required to abide by all guidelines:
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, do not attend the event. Please see our ticketing policies regarding refunds.
• Lineup will begin in the Meadows parking lot 75 minutes prior to the performance start time. Gates open 45 minutes prior. No entry after 30 minutes past the performance start time. The Meadows lot is across from Strings Music Festival campus grounds. Enter the Meadows lot from the intersection of Pine Grove Road and Bangtail Way (lot entry is from Bangtail Way).
• This event will be held rain or shine.
• 8-foot height limit (including roof racks, pods, or other accessories): Personal vehicles that fit into a standard parking space are allowed. Oversized vehicles are not permitted, i.e., campers, large/customized vans, RVs, trailers, etc. Please note, if your personal vehicle is lifted or modified above factory height and may block the view of others, you may be required to park in designated spots. This decision is at the sole discretion of the event staff and must be complied with. Failure to comply may result in removal from the event without refund.
• A maximum of 4 guests will be allowed per vehicle, including ticket holder. Tickets are not transferable – registered ticket holder must be in the vehicle with a valid picture ID.
• No children under 6 years old are permitted at evening events.
• No pets are allowed. Service animals are permitted.
• No grills or tents are allowed.
• Vehicles are subject to search.
• Staff will direct vehicles to a parking space. Assignment of spaces is at the sole discretion of staff and is focused on safe movement within the parking lot.
• No walk-ins or bike-ins will be permitted at this event.
• No vehicles will be allowed to leave the parking lot until the conclusion of the performance. If you must leave for an emergency, please contact an on-site staff member and accommodations will be made for your safe exit.
• You must stay within your assigned space except to visit the portable restroom. Do not approach the stage. These spaces are socially distanced per State and County health guidelines.
• Wearing masks is required on Strings property whenever you leave your assigned parking space (to go to the portable restrooms). Wearing masks during the performance is encouraged for everyone’s safety.
• 6-foot social distancing will be required when waiting to use the portable restrooms.
• Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on Strings property. Please bring water. Water fountains are closed. No glass allowed. Beverages and snacks will be available for purchase via carts that travel to each vehicle. Please drink responsibly. Underage or excessive drinking will not be permitted. All laws regarding alcoholic consumption will be enforced. Each vehicle should have a Designated Driver.
• Per Routt County’s current declaration of a Stage One Fire Restriction, smoking is only allowed within the attendee’s enclosed vehicle.
• In order to facilitate a safe and orderly exit from the parking lot at the conclusion of the performance, the staff will manage the car exit process. Please be patient and wait to be excused by staff.
If you are not able to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Strings property. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in adhering to these requirements in order to create a safe environment.
Thank you on behalf of Strings Music Festival.