- Parking is located in the new Strings Parking lot, which can be accessed through Wildhorse Market Place on Mt. Werner Rd. Please note speed limit is 10mph.
- Handicap parking can be accessed on Pine Grove Rd. To access this parking, you must arrive 20 minutes or more before the performance.
- Entrance into Festival Park from Pine Grove Road, closes 20 minutes prior to concert time.
- To exit, drive straight through Wildhorse Marketplace to the lights at the intersection of Mt. Werner Road and Central Park Drive. Please note, this is the only way to make a left hand turn on Mt. Werner Road.
- Exit via the Wildhorse roundabout with a right turn only onto Mt. Werner Road.
- Drive in front of Strings Music Pavilion on Strings Road with a right turn only onto Pine Grove Road.
Ride the Free Bus
- Avoid the hassle of parking and ride the Steamboat Springs free bus! The Strings Music Pavilion is on the Red Line and the closest stop is the Meadows Parking Lot. View the complete schedule on the Steamboat Springs website.
- Doors open for 30 minutes prior to concert time, unless stated on your ticket.
- Late arrivals must wait outside the Pavilion until designated entrance times ~ this time varies from concert to concert.
- A cash bar will be available before the performance.
- Don’t forget to make your pre concert dinner reservations at the Strings Café catered by Steamboat Meat & Seafood (970) 879-3504.